Each school is required by law to make the following information available:
The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed.
A statement of the school’s ethos and values.
The school’s most recent KS2 results.
The following information about the school curriculum:
– For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find out more about the curriculum.
– For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in operation.
- The school’s Behaviour Policy.
- The School Offer (SEN Information Report) and the SEN policy, including the date of its annual review.
- The school’s complaints procedure.
- The Governors register of interest.
- The Governors attendance at meetings.
- Details about the members of our governing body.
- The school’s single equality policy and our annual report against these objectives.
- The school’s accessibility policy and our annual report against these objectives.
- A full copy of our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is available here
- If you require any documents in an alternative format or language, please contact the school office and we will try to accommodate all requests.